"Working with companies of every type and size across the region, w want to help you benefit from our expertise. ALPHAS have a proven track record in helping businesses to start, scale-up, boost productivity, increase profits and access funding".
We can help you to:
- start a new business or scale-up an existing one
- add new products and services
- expand into new territories or find new markets
- uncover new value from your (or our) existing intellectual property
- help you with funding - with bids and grants, including pre-approved grants directly from our projects
- access our knowledge and support through our academic experts and skilled students/graduates
- cut out waste and inefficiency to reduce costs
We’ve designed an end-to-end process to make your consultation with us easy for you. We’ll help you every step of the way. Get in touch with us to find out more.
If you are located in the SEMLEP area (check location), please email email@example.com and we can investigate your eligibility to participate.
Funded Projects available across the region
To make it simple, listed below are a range of projects (aimed to help companies of every size and type). So, if you find that you are not eligible - OR - if you would like to benefit from more than one project, please take a look at what's on offer:
What you can expect?
- Fully funded expert consultancy to help you develop your innovation plans
- Grant opportunities between £1,000 & £15,000 to implement your idea
- 50% funding up to £10,000 toward a 1-year Masters by Research or PhD to bring in that innovation
What you can expect?
- Identify business goals, strategies & opportunities with your High Growth Business Adviser
- Attend a university masterclass to develop skills needed to grow
- On-going support is offered to all businesses through SEMLEP’s Growth Hub
- Access to a peer-to-peer network of fellow Growth Curve alumni
- Participants will be notified of future grant funding they may be applicable for
Productivity Escalator - COMING SOON